In 2011 the airline was operating 4 Boeing 737-300 and 4 Boeing 737-400 series aircraft. In late 2011 they started to upgrade and extend their fleet with the delivery of a used Airbus A320 aircraft leased from lsf AerCap and placed purchase orders and options for further 54 A320 series aircraft. Citilink is to receive three more A320s, including two more on lease from AerCap before the end of 2011, and a fifth A320 in February 2012.
- Male with maximum age range of 25 years old.
- Minimal D3 in all disciplines
- At least 1 year of professional experience, preferably in Marketing or related industry
- Preferably English fluency in speaking and writing
- Computer skill especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and related software
- Interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Some degree of administrative skills